Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On The Brink Of Insanity


Have you ever known people that you would like to befriend for one purpose but not another? I have. He is more or less a texting buddy. I would really hate for him to come back. That would ruin everything that i have become accustomed to.




In a way I feel as though I truly would lose any grip on reality that I ever had if I actually ever saw him again. I have created a whole new life for him. In my mind of course. It is kind of psycho, I know. However, I think that if the life I created were a reality he would have a much better quality of life.




I wish that he were from Rhode Island. It is such a cool place. Because if people asked where you were from then you could say Rhode Island. And then they would think about Family Guy.




This whole thing shows how a portion of my mind works. Another thing I didnt think that the Joker was the villain. I thought that he was misunderstood. I think we would have made great friends.



Another thing that I often think about is that I am always on the brink of insanity. I am so close I really do not know what will become of me. I m truly curious to see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment